Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Poppy's First Christmas (Sort Of)

It was Poppy's first Christmas last weekend. Well, kinda of her first. Let's just say that Nana made sure shim had a stocking with a present in it...its first ornament. Since we have called shim Poppyseed until we find out the sex...the ornament was filled with Poppyseed's. TOO CUTE!

It was very nice to be celebrating Christmas with my parents. We ate a lot of good junk food - and possibly an abundance of bad junk food, too! :) It was a bit too cold for us, MP and I were reminded that we LOVE living in the warm Florida sun. I think Poppy does too.

I think I may have finally kicked the morning sickness. The gag reflex is still a bit bad, but thank God no more nauseous feelings throughout the day. I still get tired at night, but I don't need my 5pm naps anymore. I am feeling good - back to working out and ready to start arranging the house to prepare for the Pops.

School starts in two more weeks and time will be of the essence! Even if MP tells me to stay calm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment