Monday, December 6, 2010

Seeing Poppyseed



Omg! It was amazing to see our little Poppyseed today!

I got to the doctors office and let MP know I was there. Since his office is next door, he hoofed it over and met me. I am so thankful it's so close.

So we got called in to see Dr. Segall. The exam was fine, but it was a bit odd to be examined by a 35 year chic while your husband watches. I'm just saying. I think it was a bit odd for him too, but I appreciate him being a trooper just the same! She said everything felt great and answered our questions.

Next we went in for the sonogram and it was just as amazing as I thought it would be. We saw and heard the heartbeat and it just melted my heart. I can't believe that just a wand over my belly can see my baby. The baby is below, the head is on the
left of the little baby blob. Isn't he/she perfect? I think so!

Right now they are keeping the due date at July 11th, although baby is measuring slightly smaller. Our next appointment is January 3rd and I can't wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. Why hello, little poppy seed! You are just beautiful and perfect! You are so lucky that God picked the most amazing parents for you! They can't wait to meet you...and neither can any of us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! One of my girlfriends said it was weird for that exam with her husband there too! Except the Dr was male!!

    ReplyDelete