Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Posh-Knots - A MUST HAVE for the the little girls in your life!

Once again, I have to say that I am really blessed. I have made so many wonderful friends in my life, and each person is so special to me. I may not be able to stay in constant contact with everyone, or be as close as we once were, but that doesn't mean that I don't love them and love the memories we created together.

My friend Shannon Piper is one of those friends I am speaking about. We met at my first job out of college- The Bradley Center. For one year we hardly spoke, yet, when I went to leave the company, we became fast friends. GO FIGURE! Shannon and I had a lot of fun exploring some watering holes together and playing with her wiener puppies!

I always loved Shannon's apartment, from the way it was decorated to her unique style. I knew that she was creative and crafty, this was supported by the decor at her wedding. Additionally, I've always known that Shannon wants literally a house full of kids. She's already created 3 for her clan!!!

I knew that Shannon has a business creating bows and such for little kids. I have checked out her work before and been amazed, but yesterday, I was amazed on a whole other level.

Shannon gifted us some amazing, handmade hair accessories and a few other goodies for Miss Ireland. I opened the box and I literally stood in AWE. Her work is spectacular and I am so floored that she spent this much time on gifting me and Ireland such wonderful items.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT SHANNON'S WORK AND ORDERING SOMETHING FOR A LITTLE GIRL IN YOUR LIFE, PLEASE EMAIL HER AT: POSHBYPIPER@GMAIL.COM


I will share my goodies she created now!

Hello Kitty Clip! (love!)



A customized bum-wipe case! ADORE!! (Inside a pair of football leg warmers for Ireland were hiding!!)



Another Black & Gold Bow!

\


A little romper with a clip attached! So adorable.




Lots of Shamrock Clips!!




Shannon, thank you so much! XOXO Your little girls sure are lucky!

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry. Love you and missing you like crazy right now. It has been tooooooooo long. Thank you for the kind words re: PoshKnots.

    ReplyDelete