Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ay Carumba...Pregnant Women are a Pain in the Ass!

Its official, I'm starting to bust out of my favorite, non-pregnancy, jeans. I mean, I think I got a couple more days of wear out of them, but soon, they may go into the "I will fit in you again" pile.

I think I know why my waist is expanding, and it’s not just because I have the Popster in my belly, who is the size of an orange this week. I had a pregnancy moment last night, where I just had to have, what I wanted.

I cooked up a big crock pot of stuffed pepper soup. It was awful. So I hardly ate it and ran out for errands. As I was out and about, I realized that I was very hungry. I didn’t each much yesterday and by 6:30pm it was catching up. I wanted nachos with refried beans. Yes, that may be my strangest craving of pregnancy, but I crave refried beans, often.

So I thought, I could go to Taco Bell, they have a small serving of Nachos, but I wanted something a little less bad for me. So I thought, ah, my trusty Tijuana Flats sounds perfect! So I rolled up and thought, if I order nachos here, they are SO big and I won’t eat them all. So I waltzed up to the counter, on a slow Wednesday night (thankfully) and ordered nachos…

Only, very politely, I asked if they could give me nachos, but put EVERYTHING on the side in containers, separately. What a pregnant PITA I am!

The girl was so pleasant and was more than happy to do it, and I really appreciated her honoring such a ridiculous request. It was nice to see that all good customer service has not gone out the window! So I came home, made myself a small plate and will eat the rest for lunch…..

And my belly will only get bigger! :) Happily that is! Thank you, Tijuana Flats for being so awesome!

Side Note: This poor kid eats a lot of fresh jalapeƱo’s, beans and hot sauce. The poor thing just might come out with a sombrero on!

1 comment:

  1. I was told refried beans are a very good source of protein!! yay mexi baby!!

    ReplyDelete