Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - Welcome 2011

1-1-11


OK, I don't 'date' my stuff but I had to this time! :)

Happy New Year! What a great year 2010 was. MP and I sat at lunch yesterday reminiscing about some of our highlights - together and alone.

2010 was amazing - I married MP, my favorite husband! :)

I also got to meet David Gray - my most favorite singer EVER and sit first row to see him. AWESOME!

We went to Bermuda, Virginia Beach & Boston. Virginia beach was my least favorite....and Boston actually ranks higher for me than Bermuda! Who would've thought!!

We made some more modifications to our house, including a big refinance that allowed us to reduce the lifespan of our loan, we were very happy with that. Many blessings.

Our wedding was fabulous. It was so heartwarming to know that so many of our great friends travelled from near and far - as far as Paris! It was a week long of absolute fun festivities and laughs, and well hangovers! :) It was all worth it!

I completed 3 additional semesters of school - all A's! WOOT!

MP's business is doing well and he completed his first triathlon sprint.

Of course - we also made a baby. Little Poppyseed!

We spent part of New Year's Eve and most of New Year's day preparing for the Pops arrival. We took our second trip to Ikea to get closet and space organizers. We moved one desk from the office into the guest room - where I will be now be working. Our goal is get a bunch of stuff on Craigslist to sell and start getting Poppy's room ready for furniture and what not. I also did some cleaning. I am exhausted and enjoying some quiet time at home while MP is out watching the hockey game. :)

Out with the old - and in with the new. I can't wait to see our little Poppyseed this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment