Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shower Invite


My baby shower isn't for about 6 more weeks, but I am so excited for it. I can't to get to eat and hang out with so many of my wonderful friends!

I'm very thankful to those who are helping plan this little shindig. My sister Tracey put together an adorable invite with a sweet little message on the back, such a nice suprise! Erin and Tiffany I know are up to no-good planning. It's very humbling to have them al pitching it. It was only a hear ago that Erin and my PA girls were busy doing the same thing for wedding shower and here I am so blessed again. Lots to be thankful all the time!

I've attached pics of the invite b/c it is so cute! THANKS ladies!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the invites! I got goosebumps reading what your sister wrote!

    ReplyDelete