Friday, November 12, 2010

I can haz Cheezburger

Here I am rounding out week 6 of pregnancy. This has been an interesting week for me.

For one, I am really not sleeping well. I've been trying to roll with the punches, but last night (Thursday) I lost it. I tutored and did school work all night and I came home around 11pm exhausted and ready to sleep. I laid down on the couch and RLS set in my left arm and left leg and I just started crying to MP. I am so tired, yet I don't sleep. This just can't be good.

I woke up this morning tired and cranky and having a bout of morning sickness. It was all I could do to eat a bagel thin toasted, but I did. Poppyseed needs food and I did start feeling a bit better.

I've been trying to eat as good as possible without killing myself. Did I eat some Mexican on Tuesday, sure. The rest of my meals this week were good. Fish, baked potatoes, eggs, veggies, salad, etc etc. I'm very worried about weight and so I'm trying not to be too indulgent. I REALLY wanted a cheeseburger Wednesday before class. Instead I got a grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bun with a side of fruit. Last night tutoring I quelled the burger desire with a white fish and a baked potato. But really, I wanted that darn cheeseburger.

Thankfully I have some really good girls that remind me that I can have a cheeseburger if I want one. To 'enjoy' these things about my pregnancy b/c afterwards, I will be working hard to take the weight off and get back to good. So, for these ladies (and you know who you are!) THANK YOU! I just had the most best, tasty cheeseburger and skinny fries with cheese from Steak-n-Shake. My one 'treat' for a few more days. Thanks for being the good devils on my shoulder!

MMMM! Now for a nap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment