Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kudos to MP - A Great Husband

I have to say that I am a very lucky women. My husband is perfect for me. MP is a wonderful, giving man and I am very fortunate to be having a child with him. As soon as we learned we are pregnant (2 weeks ago!) he was excited - and probably a bit nervous, too! He pampers me, he takes care of me and he takes an active interest in my pregnancy. I have no doubt that he will be a great father.

He has been reading on his own about the baby's development, about the changes I will go through and the best ways for him to behave in certain situations. I am so grateful that he is this interested. He won't let me carry heavy things, he wants to be sure I'm getting the right nutrients and he gets me a sweet treat if I'm craving one.

Last night we went on a 'date' night for pizza. After dinner we were heading to Barnes & Nobles so that we could find a book for dad's to be, my treat to him. On our way, we passed by Build-A-Bear. :) I wanted to go in to see if they had a polar bear b/c MP LOVES polar bears. Instead, he insisted that I build my first bear - Clarise the reindeer from claymation Rudolph. It was fun to build my own bear and even more fun to see all the kiddos around. I love and appreciate that MP indulges my inner child! I couldn't help but get excited for the time we get to take our kids to Build-A-Bear and do it all over again.

If you read this, MP, Thank You & I Love You!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment