Thursday, November 11, 2010

Waiting....

Right now I feel like we are just in waiting mode. If you know me, you know I don't wait well! :)

For starters, I am so happy being pregnant, I want to tell everyone that I know and celebrate our good news. But...we have decided to wait, which I do think is best.

One of my good friends asked me yesterday, "BTW, did you ever go off the pill." Responding to this and NOT sharing that you are knocked up is hard, but I didn't squeal. LOL Then a friend from my past wrote me a Facebook message last night saying that she's been dreaming of me all week. The dream is that we are in a doctors office laughing, and when the doctor comes in to tell me I am pregnant, we laugh harder. Um, weird! I haven't seen these women, so even if I have that so-called 'glow' about me - they can't see it!! :) How do they know?

I look around to all the people I know or know of who have lost a baby and my heart truly goes out to them. I try not worry, stay positive, eat well, exercise and get enough rest to keep my little Poppyseed growing and healthy. I already talk to Poppy a bit and remind him/her that its a strong little thing and must keep at it! :) I never could understand how you get attached immediately until I was here. So now, waiting until July to meet him or her is hard. But I will gladly wait if it means a beautiful, healthy baby.

I finally got some rest yesterday - which was very nice. My professor shut down class early. Instead of coming home and opening that work laptop, or doing school stuff, I sat in the living room with MP and relaxed. We watched mindless TV, chatted about Poppy and other things and just stopped. It was perfect. I was asleep by midnight (which is huge!) and I woke up at 7:30 refreshed and ready to go! Sure does make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment